Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jinx1764 Feature!

And I am back with another awesome ArtFire Artisan Feature! This time around it is the awesome Jinx1764. So I will hand over to Jinx1764 so she can tackle the questions!

1) What do you like to be called?
Heather, but my best friends call me H.

2) Were you named after anyone?
Negative, but I was almost named Naomi….close call.

3) How many birthdays have you had?
As many as allowed by law, currently 38.

4) Where in the world are you located, and where would you like to be located?
I’m currently located in the Houston area but I would love to be relocated to any Hawaiian island.

5) What defines you as you?
My morbid sense of humor and my eclectic taste in everything; wait is that redundant?

6) What was a defining moment of your childhood? (happy/sad)
When another girl asked me if I wanted her to apologize for her earlier behaviour; I naively answered yes then she refused to apologize at all. I swore at that moment that I would never be that naïve again.

7) If you could be an animal which animal would you be and why?
A parrot, of course! Besides being incredibly intelligent and beautiful I would be able to fly!

8) Do you believe in miracles?
Absolutely!

9) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No, since I usually don’t tie them as well.

10) Favorite smells?
Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, my parrot’s feathers, money

11) What is on your mouse pad?
It’s a mini area rug.

12) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Crimson

13) Do you still have your tonsils?
Unfortunately, yes.

14) Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo?
Hmmm…soap…

15) What is the first thing you notice about people?
They way they carry themselves.

16) What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Nude

17) Scary movies or happy endings?
Both, best when together!

18) When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
Nacho!

19) Where can people find you and what you do on the internet?
www.featheredfriendsmementos.com
http://jinx1764.blogspot.com
http://jinx1764.artfire.com

When I’m not goofing off I’m listing and promoting my jewelry and art business.


20) What do you want to be known for, both in terms of your ‘art’ and personally?
Eclectic taste, diversity of styles and detailed worked

That was awesome, Heather! And now I get to do a spotlight on the fabulous items in Heather's Studio, also known as Feathered Friends Mementos.



So we come to the end of another awesome ArtFire Artisan feature, join me for the next one, coming soon!

1 comment:

Grah-Toe Studio,Inc said...

This was the first time i have been here, what fun interviews! I had to stop and think about a few of the questions! I love feathered friends , thank you for sharing!Love to all, Kimi