We are back with another fabulous ArtFire artisan feature. This time round we are featuring the amazing Joanna from JoannasPhotography. So without further ado I will hand over to Joanna.
1) What do you like to be called? Joanna
2) Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of. This was name my father wanted to give to his child- I was first.
3) How many birthdays have you had? 28
4) Where in the world are you located, and where would you like to be located?
Right now I live and work in Raleigh, NC, US. I think I would like to go back one day to Cracow, PL (I used to live there for short time- and loved it!)
5) What defines you as you? This is really hard question. I’ve never thought about it. I think the way I show what I see through my photography defines me in very own way.
6) What was a defining moment of your childhood? (happy/sad) I had lots of happenings in my childhood- good but also bad. I don’t consider one to be most important. I believe that the whole set of events that touched me shaped how I see world, how I feel and think.
7) If you could be an animal which animal would you be and why? I have always dreamed to be a bird- free, flying high.
8) Do you believe in miracles? Yes. They happen every day.
9) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not always
10) Favorite smells? Soft and delicate flowerly smells. I really like the smell of lily of the valley.
11) What is on your mouse pad? I don’t have personalized mouse pad. It has pattern of chart, grey with white stripes.
12) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Blue.
13) Do you still have your tonsils? Yes
14) Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo? I think either way. I would say it’s personal preference of person washing their head.
15) What is the first thing you notice about people? Face and eyes.
16) What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Pants- grey, shoes- brown
17) Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings!
18) When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? cheeeesssssse
19) Where can people find you and what you do on the internet?
There is few places I can be found.
Facebook Fan Page
20) What do you want to be known for, both in terms of your ‘art’ and personally? I like everything to be perfect, I like working on details, making sure all is according to the schedule.
That was a fabulous read, Joanna. Thank you so much for letting us into your life a little. And now on to my spotlight of Joanna's work available on ArtFire.
So we come to the end of another ArtFire artisan feature. Stay tuned for the next feature..coming soon.