Here we once again, with another awesome ArtFire Artisan feature. This time round we are featuring Jenn from jennuinecandles. Now I will hand over to Jenn.
1) What do you like to be called? Jenn
2) Were you named after anyone? Not that I know of. I think my parents thought it would be funny to give me the first and second most popular names the year I was born.
3) How many birthdays have you had? 34 (but when I get to 50 I will start counting backwards.)
4) Where in the world are you located, and where would you like to be located? I am currently in the US (Arizona)...I’m not sure if I would like to remain in the US (maybe Oregon) or move to Australia.
5) What defines you as you? I think that most people would define me as honest, smart, caring and strong, but with a little bit of naivety. And I am okay with that.
6) What was a defining moment of your childhood? (happy/sad) This is a very interesting question. I would have to say, after much thought, that the birth of my sister was a defining moment. After 8 years of being an only child, I was abruptly thrown into the world of sharing (love, time, toys, food, etc). Although initially a “sad” moment in my childhood, it is now one of the best things that I could have asked for – she is one of my best friends.
7) If you could be an animal which animal would you be and why? I would be my Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier, Stella. She has a great, posh life!
8) Do you believe in miracles? I believe that everything happens for a reason.
9) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Usually.
10) Favorite smells? Rain, Fresh Mowed Grass, Wrapping Paper at Christmas.
11) What is on your mouse pad? Nothing special, it’s just blue and round.
12) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? I would be purple...it is my favorite color and has been for as long as I can remember.
13) Do you still have your tonsils? I actually do.
14) Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo? I’d say soap or the new all in one body wash/shampoo stuff for men
15) What is the first thing you notice about people? Their demeanor/how they present themselves.
16) What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black pants (pajama pants, actually) and no shoes – it’s Sunday
17) Scary movies or happy endings? Most definitely happy endings.
18) When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? Boo!
19) Where can people find you and what you do on the internet?
20) What do you want to be known for, both in terms of your ‘art’ and personally? Other than adding creative and unique, I would hope that I would continue to be known as honest, smart, caring and strong, but with a little bit of naivety.
That was excellent Jenn, thanks so much. I'm sure the readers enjoyed it as much as I did. Now on to my spotlight of the wonder items available at jennuinecandles on ArtFire.
So we come to the end of another ArtFire Artisan feature. Be sure to join us next time.