Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LuvToSparkLe Feature!

Here we are again, with another fabulous ArtFire Artisan feature. This time round we have the amazing Sharon from LuvToSparkLe. I will hand over to Sharon.

1) What do you like to be called? Well besides my name, I’ve recently been called Sparkle which I love! :o) And for a long time my nickname was Diz because I LOVE Disney

2) Were you named after anyone? Nope, my dad picked my name

3) How many birthdays have you had? Just had my 26th

4) Where in the world are you located, and where would you like to be located? I live in Arizona, sometimes I’d like to be located anywhere but here (Especially summer) hehe, I grew up in Seattle, loved it there but I think I would like to Live in California.

5) What defines you as you? My personality, I’m just crazy. I like to have fun and I really try to be a little more carefree/goofy.

6) What was a defining moment of your childhood? (happy/sad) Spending summers with my aunt was always my favourite. As for sad it was going through elementary school and learning that not everyone likes you kids can be mean, but I think even with bullies in my past I’ve become a better person!

7)If you could be an animal which animal would you be and why? Maybe a dog and even better a fantasy animal I’d be Stitch from lilo and stich he’s so cute! *but maybe a girl version ;) *

8) Do you believe in miracles? Yes

9) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Oh no way, I just push them off!

10) Favorite smells? Raspberry! Melon, sometimes Vanilla, does “anything that smells good” count? hehe

11) What is on your mouse pad? I have no mouse pad, I own a laptop at home and at work I don’t use one.

12) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Either pink or orange cause those are my 2 favorite colors

13) Do you still have your tonsils? Yup! But I had my adnoids removed super young

14) Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo? I don’t have experience with that! I would imagine either is ok. As long as it’s clean.

15) What is the first thing you notice about people? If they are nice and have an inviting personality.

16) What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Ummmm I’m in bed about to go to sleep.

17) Scary movies or happy endings? Both, you need a balance. But it seems even scary movies have happy endings nowadays.


18) When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? Meeeeee!

19) Where can people find you and what you do on the internet? Um what don’t I do is what it feels like
ArtFire
My website
Etsy
Blogspot
Twitter
Plurk

20) What do you want to be known for, both in terms of your ‘art’ and personally? My resin jewelry and pearls/crystals. And I want to be known as someone who is really true personality. Hmmm maybe first I just want to be known ;)

That was wonderful Sharon. Thanks so much for participating.
Now I get to do a spotlight on Sharon's gorgeous creations from LuvToSparkLe on ArtFire.



So this brings us to the end of another wonderful ArtFire Artisan feature! I hope you will join me next time.

1 comment:

LuvToSparkLe said...

Thanks so much!!! That was really nice, I love the questions they were so fun :)