Friday, April 24, 2009

Djstoreroom Feature!

Here we are with another ArtFire Artisan feature. This time round we are featuring Diana from DjStoreRoom. So I will hand over to Diana.

1) What do you like to be called? Diana. DjStoreRoom.

2) Were you named after anyone? Princess Diana. She got married and gave birth to Prince William just before I was born.

3) How many birthdays have you had? Twenty-Six…

4) Where in the world are you located, and where would you like to be located? I am in SINGAPORE!! I would just stay put, as logically it is the best choice. But frankly, I miss France.

5) Do you believe in miracles? Absolutely! Nothing in the world is impossible. I never thought that I will settle down so early in life, but as I believe in miracles, nothing in the world is impossible.

6) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. I slip them on and snugged them off.

7) Favourite smells? I love the smells of babies!! When they were just born, their fragrant fills the air!! But please, no sweaty and dirty babies for me! I will just grab and carry them to the bathroom for a nice warm shower to restore that lovely baby smell!

8) What is on your mouse pad? I don’t use a mouse pad. Optical mouse works fine on its own… But I totally dig those handmade mouse pads that I saw on ArtFire.Com

9) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? I would be PINK!! I LOVE pink!! Fabrics, Ribbons, Clothes, Shoes, Paint, Bags... All Pink... Sweet…

10) Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo? How about facial foam? It’s gentle enough for the delicate skin…

11) What is the first thing you notice about people? I will see if they are happy. Do they look bored? Or do they look distracted? I go for their mood first. Mood determines everything, from their appearance to the way they walk.

12) Scary movies or happy endings? Romantic, Happy Endings works for me ALL the time. Basically, I like Korean Sob Dramas… Cry till my tissues are all used up…

13) When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? S U S H I

14) Where can people find you and what you do on the internet?
Blogspot
Twitter
ArtFire
Etsy

15) What do you want to be known for, both in terms of your ‘art’ and personality? Pretty and Functional Handmade Treasures. That is how I wish my handmade creations be known for.

Thank Diana, that was great! And now it is time for my spotlight of the wonderful items available for sale at DjStoreRoom on ArtFire.



We have come to the end of another ArtFire Artisan feature. Be sure to join me for the next one, coming soon.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Thank you for featuring me!!

Regards
Diana