We are back with another ArtFire Artisan Feature. This time we are talking to Joyce from Acadienne. So here is Joyce to tackle the questions.
1) What do you like to be called? Joyce
2) Were you named after anyone? no
3) How many birthdays have you had? Everyone only has one. I have had 55 birthday anniversaries, however.
4) Where in the world are you located, and where would you like to be located? I live in Tucson, Arizona, in a suburban development. I would like to be located on a certain island next to a wildlife refuge , on the north shore of Massachusetts. I carry this place in my heart, always.
5) What defines you as you? My Lunatic Center political and moral views. I live rather conservatively, but my views swing wildly, depending on the issue. I usually vote very liberal.
6) What was a defining moment of your childhood? (happy/sad) When I was 5, my Dad was overcome by smoke in a fire (he was fire captain in our town), and had to retire due to heart problems. This was sad, but he was still able to teach me how to appreciate nature, and such wonders as catching baby frogs and how to spot mayflowers in the spring.
7) If you could be an animal which animal would you be and why? A killer whale, because they roam the ocean and have no natural enemies.
8) Do you believe in miracles? Definitely. I am a Red Sox fan, since grade school
9) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No, but then, I only have one pair that tie. I usually wear some kind of loafer or sandal.(I am in Arizona after all)
10) Favorite smells? Chocolate and salt water
11) What is on your mouse pad? Besides the mouse, A logo from my husband's former government workplace.
12) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Yellow, bright yellow
13) Do you still have your tonsils? Yes, but not my gallbladder or original lenses in my eyes
14) Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo? Shampoo. I'm married to a bald man.
15) What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes.
16) What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I'm wearing blue jean shorts and no shoes.
17) Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings
18) When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? Please don't eat me!!!!!
19) Where can people find you and what you do on the internet?
www.Acadienne@Artfire.com www.ChezAntonine@Etsy.com www.DollsAndShawlsEtc@Etsy.com
20) What do you want to be known for, both in terms of your ‘art’ and personally? Unique items made with care, and an intelligent, creative woman.
Thank you so much Joyce! Wonderful answers. Now I get to do a spotlight on the fabulous items available at Acadienne.
We are at the end of another ArtFire Artisan feature. Be sure to join me for the next one.