Saturday, May 9, 2009

Epheriell Feature!

Here we are with another awesome ArtFire Artisan Feature. This time we are talking to the lovely Jess from Epheriell.
Lets see how Jess handles the questions.

1)What do you like to be called?
Jess. Call me Jesse at your peril...

2)Were you named after anyone?
Well, my middle name is Hattie - which was my great-step-grandmother's
name. Mum chose that because Hattie died just before I was conceived,
and mum was very fond of her!

3)How many birthdays have you had?
28 :D Bring on 30! Life keeps getting better every year.

4)Where in the world are you located, and where would you like to be located?
I live 10 minutes walk from a lovely beach near Brisbane, Australia. I
wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

5)What defines you as you?
That is a very difficult question. I would say - messy,stubborn, full
of smiles, absent-minded, obsessive, practical, passionate about my
creations, loyal, logical, intelligent, skeptical, loving, academic, a
lot more patient than I used to be... just to name a few!

6)What was a defining moment of your childhood? (happy/sad)
My mother had depression for many years during my childhood. It taught
me to be independent, and as an only child, to entertain myself!
Everything is good now, though, and my parents and I are very close!

7)If you could be an animal which animal would you be and why?
Anything that could fly. Remember those dreams when you were a kid,
where you flew all around your neighborhood? I would just love to be
able to fly!

8)Do you believe in miracles?
Nope! Only the everyday ones like waking up each morning and still
being alive to enjoy this wonderful world!

10)Favorite smells?
9)Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Ummm - honestly, no. I'm too lazy! I just untie them when I put them back on.

Cut grass, honeyed tea, my fiance Nick, my cat, the water in the
shower, and the smell when I come home to Nick's cooking after a long
day at work.

11)What is on your mouse pad?
I use a laptop - so I don't have one!

12)If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Green - my favourite. A deep, foresty green.

13)Do you still have your tonsils?
Yep! And my wisdom teeth :)

14)Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo?
That all-in-one body wash/hair wash stuff.

15)What is the first thing you notice about people?
Their eyes + their smile - or lack thereof.

16)What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Blue trakkie daks (sweatpants to you non-Aussies) and no shoes - it's
late and I'm curled up on the couch!

17)Scary movies or happy endings?
I hate to be a girl, but happy endings.

18)When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
Sexy!

19)Where can people find you and what you do on the internet?
I am in a lot of places - but primarily..
My Blog - Epheriell Designs
My Artfire Shop
My Etsy Shop
Twitter!
My main passion is crafting jewellery from metal, and also from other
materials such as sea glass, resin, yarn and more!

20)What do you want to be known for, both in terms of your ‘art’ and personally?
Personally, I'd like to be known as a good person. I would love my
work to receive appreciation. It is a part of me that I've brought
into the world, and I think it takes courage to put yourself out there
creatively. I love the thought that I am creating something that might
be treasured - and that might even endure on past my lifetime.

Fabulous answers, Jess! Thanks so much for participating!
Now its my turn to spotlight the wonderful items available at Epheriell on ArtFire!




Gorgeous items! This brings an end to this wonderful feature. Be sure to join me for the next one, coming soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a lovely feature, Haffina!

Jess :)