Monday, August 6, 2012

Photo A Day and Personal Challenge - A, V and Q

I am back again with the next three days of my personal 26 day challenge and the Photo A Day challenge initiated by FatMumSlim.


Day 4, Somewhere you sat and the Letter A (for angle). This is the corner of the chair I sit on every day in front of the computer.


Day 5, Logo and the Letter V (for vanity). Obviously this is my logo, which is a bit vain of me, but what else would I have chosen? XD


Day 6, Writing and the Letter Q (for question). I had a bit of fun playing with my cool macro lens from LittleBigShot and a 60's effect in Picasa.


The next three letters for my personal challenge are B, L and S.
Join me in three days to see what I come up with.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

What fun...will watch for the next letters.