Friday, August 17, 2012

Photo A Day Challenge - Days 13 - 16

I am back again with another installment of my efforts in FatMumSlim's photo a day challenge for August. I've had an awfully hectic week but have made a special effort to take a photo especially for the challenge each day, even if its the only creative thing I've managed to squeeze into my day.

So let's get to it.


Day 13 - Simple. It was a simple idea (letters out of catalogues) that  got a bit more complicated once I started playing in Picasa!


Day 14 - Arrow. Featuring arrows on one of our moving boxes that is still residing in our garage!


Day 15 - Ready. Yes, its a red E... get it? I know, I'm a smart alec!


Day 16 - Food. A shot of the inside of our pantry.. well, part of it.. it was too big to get in one shot!

So we are half way through the month, what will the second half bring? You will have to stay tuned!

No comments: