Thursday, August 23, 2012

Photo A Day August - Days 17-23

Ooops.. a few more days than I intended! My only excuse is having a hectic offline schedule.. how is it that I am more busy now that my kids are older than I ever was when they were actually reliant on me for their every need?

Anyway, I have been keeping up with the Photo A Day challenge by FatMumSlim and I have been impressed with some of the photos I've managed to produce (with the help of Picasa at times).

So here we go!


Day 17 - Faces. Five of my gorgeous Monster High girls.


Day 18 - Inside. Really love how this shot came out.


Day 19 - Hole. I love the colours in this and the composition.


Day 20 - Today. The result of reducing 9 folders of 'stuff' down to 4... progress.


Day 21 - Cool. Nail art that was meant to evoke the feeling of clouds or snow.


Day 22 - Home. That would be my front door and a glimpse of the front hall.


Day 23 - Pair. My two Clawdeen dolls, they make a cute pair.

Just over a week to go of this month. I am certainly considering continuing on with this next month. I think it is a great way to do at least something creative every day.

2 comments:

coltpixy said...

Very creative and a great way to get better acquainted with the camera. Something I really need to do.
Love the shots!

Rhiannon said...

You have some really great shots...I'm loving the angles and perspectives!