Sunday, January 10, 2010

Artisan Feature - Jewelry To Keep

Last year I did some artisan features where I asked participants 20 questions, which was a huge amount of fun. One of the participants was travelling around across the US at the time and her responses were delayed, and then the Christmas season set upon us and I sort of forgot..oops. So here is the feature of the wonderful SuzBax from Jewelry To Keep.

1) What do you like to be called? Suzanne

2) Were you named after anyone? My grandmothers

3) How many birthdays have you had? 58


4)
Where in the world are you located, and where would you like to be located? Sanibel Florida and I would stay right where I am. If anything I would move more of my family closer to me.

5) What defines you as you? I love being a grandmother. I have 7 beautiful grandchildren and I hope they enjoy me as much as I do them.


6) What was a defining moment of your childhood? (happy/sad) Being an only child. I always wanted a brother and/or sister. Now that I have seen sibling rivalry at it’s best with both my children and grandchildren I wonder if I wasn’t better off. I was the center of my parent’s world.


7) If you could be an animal which animal would you be and why? Dog. I think they are the most loving and loyal animals around. Of course I would want to be a pampered house dog and not a street dog.


8)
Do you believe in miracles? Yes they happen everyday. You just have to be receptive to see them. Anyone who knows Lance Armstrong’s story has to believe. That man should have died.

9) Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Usually I can’t get them off my feet if I don’t

10) Favorite smells? Vanilla and citrus

11) What is on your mouse pad? My dog


12) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Green


13) Do you still have your tonsils? Yes


14) Do bald men wash their head with soap or shampoo? Soap. Why waste good shampoo on a bald head


15) What is the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes


16) What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Pink


17) Scary movies or happy endings? Both


18) When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? Yum


19) Where can people find you and what you do on the internet? http://suzbax.artfire.com

20)What do you want to be known for, both in terms of your‘art’and personally? I want to be known as a caring family person who enjoyed doing fun things and making casual, everyday jewelry just for the enjoyment of it.

Thank you Suzanne. Now it is my chance to show you a few of the wonderful items in her artfire store.



Suzanne is a fabulous lady and very talented. Drop by her ArtFire studio - Jewelry to Keep and see even more.

1 comment:

Suzbax said...

Thanks Haffina for the great feature.