Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crazy Train presents Gravel Road Jewelry!

I took a little break from promoting Crazy Train riders, not because I stopped wanting to, just a time factor. But I am back and I am really glad that the first Crazy Train rider I am promoting since my comeback is this fabulous studio.
I noticed Gravel Road Jewelry the day they joined ArtFire. The creations they make are amazing, and once you see one you will never forget it. The workmanship is exquisite. Many people work with wire, but only a few have a true gift. Gravel Road Jewelry is one of those with a gift with wire. One day I hope to own one of their fabulous pieces.
Here are just a few pieces from their studio.



It is seriously worth a visit to the studio of Gravel Road Jewelry. I promise you will not be disappointed.

No comments: