Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ambience and Aroma

This week I am revisiting an online vendor I have shared with a couple of times in the past. Because I have shared them before I thought I would focus on just one area for this post.
The handmade vendor I am referring to is Reef Botanicals, which is the baby of Larissa and Eric. Larissa is very active on the Handmade Artists' Forum, as well as being very active offline as well in her job as a lawyer.
Reef Botanicals brings you wonderful handmade bath and beauty products, such as soaps and scrubs. In this post though I am going to be looking at one of their newer lines.. candles.
There is something about candles, with their soft flickering light, that lends a lovely ambience to any room. When you add to this an amazing fragrance you create an inviting and enjoyable environment. Reef Botanicals create candles with sensational fragrances designed to create specific moods.

Home for the Holidays - evokes memories of pine trees, cookies and candy canes with their amazing fragrance and their rustic red and green colour.


Autumn Harvest - Apples, pears, plums, nuts and cinnamon... the wonderful scents of an abundant harvest come together in these gorgeous mottled red candles.


Chocolate Decadence - The mouthwatering scent of chocolate fudge, with a hint of vanilla and hazelnut, evocative of warm brownies... only you can't eat it!






This is just a small sample of the wonderful candles available at Reef Botanicals. I'd show you more, but then you'd have less reason to wander around their online stores yourself ;)

You can find Reef Botanicals on the Handmade Artists' Shop, as well as their own website. Larissa also maintains a great blog.

8 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love the sounds of these scents! The candles look beautiful!. ~Val

Anonymous said...

Those scents sound like heaven! Thanks for reminding me of all that they do in addition to soap!

Unknown said...

I do love a really good candle! SHe's a fab woman too!

lilndmama said...

I love a good aromatic candle! Great post!

plastic card said...

I love the sounds of these scents! The candles look beautiful!. ~Val

me too. thanks

Handmade Artists' Forum and Shop said...

Never tried her candles yet, the soap is great, so the candles I'm sure follow suit.
Great post Haffina as always :D
Andrew
Handmade Artists' Shop!

Larissa said...

Thanks so much! You make me want to go make more...

TamsJewelry said...

She has beautiful gift baskets!