Thursday, January 31, 2013

And we have a winner!

The time has come to announce the winner in the first ever Plurkie Challenge! Drum roll please.......

I am super pleased to announced the winner is... Athena!


Her beautifully penned words spoke to many and lead her to sashay over the finish line with her Plurkie Pals at her heels. Congratulations Athena! Adulation and Admiration are just around the corner. ;-p As an added extra you will also get to choose the theme for March's challenge - woot. Oh and I think Teri said something about cookies......?

And now we come to the second announcement... the theme for February. I know it's a bit cliqued, but for February there really is only one theme... LOVE. Remember that love is different for everyone, so we could get some really interesting results.

To be involved you will need a few simple things:

1) Be a plurkie. If you don't know what that is then you probably aren't one, but we can change that ;)

2) Create something with the theme of Love. It can be anything, a poem, a picture, a photograph, a sculpture, a piece of jewellery.. anything.. as long as you made it yourself.

3) Send me a copy/image of your piece here along with a few words about it's story by February 21st (short month, shorter deadline).

Entries will be blogged here by February 23rd with a poll. Winner and next theme will be announced February 28th (my birthday)! Join in, have fun and let the lurve flow!

2 comments:

Rogue de Plume said...

I'd like to thank the academy for...oh it's not that kind of reward? Oh, ok..well thanks to all who voted for me. I didn't even vote for myself, so that's weird.

Of course I'm just joking..I am very happy to have won the adoration of my friends at least until the next winner is declared.

Unknown said...

I love it Athena...