Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Photo A Day Sept 6 - 12

I have returned! I'm not having the best time offline, and it is showing online with a distinct lack of activity. I have however managed to keep up with my Photoaday challenge, although I was 24 hours late with day 11. So let's have a look at what I covered in the last week.

 Day 6 - Every Day. Plurk is somewhere I go every day. I love the friends I have made there and the support they have given me.


Day 7 - Natural. Natural nails, for a change.


Day 8 - At Night. My mum's cute dog at night.. slightly less cute and more demon! LOL


Day 9 - Something I do most weekends... staring at my keyboard! This was also the 17th birthday of my twins... not sure where 17 years went.


Day 10 - Black + White. Herringbone spiral and Snowflake Obsidian.


Day 11 - Hero. Ok, this is a doll of mine, but the dogtags and the camo are indicative of some of our world's biggest and most underappreciated heroes.


Day 12 - Together. Me and my coffee... together forever!

Join me next time to see more.

No comments: