Monday, April 2, 2012

March Motivation Mashup

March has come to an end, as has my March Motivation challenge, which in all honesty was something of a fizzer. That's not to say that I didn't achieve anything, just that I didn't achieve as much as I set out to.

Which brings us to what I have learnt this last month.

I have learnt that if I set myself a challenge the universe will converge to ensure it is indeed challenging.

I have learnt that I can complete projects, even if I then can see multiple things I can change on said finished project.

I have learnt that I am my own worst enemy and critic (ok, I already knew that, but you guys didn't know I already knew that).

I have learnt that the newer (post 80's) Dr Who is really good, and David Tennant is a doll (not literally obviously).

I have learnt that Matt Smith is like fungus... he grows on you. (I mean that in the best possible way, I didn't like him at first, but now I love him).

I have learnt I tend to drop random, irrelevant comments into conversations and blog posts!

I have learnt that having PTSD and major depression is one of the most challenging things you can face on a daily basis.

And most of all I have learnt that I need to accept me for the way I am, my quirks, my faults, my talents, my eccentricities, my idiosyncrasies, my needs, my wants, my desires... regardless of how 'not normal' they may be.

My March Motivation may not have been the creative success I was planning on, but I feel a lot more centred and hopeful than I have in some time.

1 comment:

coltpixy said...

What is normal? (((hugs)))