Thursday, July 15, 2010

So much more than Clay.


It is time for another Polymer Clay Smoosher's Guild featured Smoosher. This week it is the extraordinarily talented Michelle from Creative Critters.


Michelle creates some of the most amazing polymer clay pieces I have ever seen, including gorgeous little houses and very detailed sculptures, not to mention some funky jewellery pieces. Added to her work with polymer clay, Michelle also makes some awesome stuffed 'toys' including World of Warcraft plushies, teddy bears and dolls.


 I have had a lot of pleasure watching Michelle over the year or so I have known her, and I have seen her work evolve in an amazing way, she is an absolute asset to the Smooshers. She is also one of the biggest supporters of Handmade and Handmade Artisans that I know, promoting them on her blog and various other places across the web.


Come and take a look through Creative Critters on ArtFire, then drop by her blog and follow along so you dont miss her fabulous features.

5 comments:

coltpixy said...

I love her work. Especially the pieces she has made to express what she was going through emotionally in her life.

Valerie said...

Her polymer clay houses are remarkable and I just adore that purple teddy.

Creative Critters said...

Thank you so much for a great feature! I love seeing what other people choose from shop (these are some of my favorite pieces too).
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

Em+Mad said...

I love the pieces you picked out Haffina!! What a great blog post, for such an awesome lady!

Cat said...

Great post.
I could get lost in Michelle's shop.