Friday, July 2, 2010

Dawn of Creation.

I am a little late this week with my Polymer Clay Smoosher's Blogring featured Smoosher, but I am finally here. This week I get to feature IntoTheDawn aka DawnMarie.


I'm not sure when I first started talking to DawnMarie, probably on Plurk, probably after being introduced by Coltpixy (my Plurk enabler :P). I do know she has been a wonderful part of the Polymer Clay Smooshers for a long time.


DawnMarie has a wonderful way with polymer clay, it seems to love being manipulated by her and as a result she creates some wonderful pieces. My favourites would definitely be her Spirit boxes and her dimensional pieces.
She loves to support other handmade artisans and often promotes them on her blog, as well as showing her WIPs and glimpses into her happy home.


Drop in to IntoTheDawn on ArtFire and on Blogspot and see her wonderful creativity for yourself.

7 comments:

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

DawnMarie is a great plurkee and an awesome creative smoosher!
Hugs to both of you!
Cindy

coltpixy said...

"enabler"? hahahaha!
Dawn Marie's work is beautiful! I love her use of textures and colors.

Creative Critters said...

Definitely one awesome Smoosher! I've found inspiration for my own work in many of her pieces :-)
-Michelle of CreativeCritters

Dori T said...

Great blog post. DawnMarie is a wonderful artist.

Tiger said...

Dawn is an amazing artist and person :)

Jennifer of CraftyBabyHope

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your lovely post! I can't remember whether we first met through the Smooshers Guild or Plurk, but I'm glad we did-- you have been a constant source of inspiration and a great poly clay mentor!

Cat said...

Great post for a special person!