I have been tagged by ColtPixy of http://coltpixy.com/ to write 7 random things about myself. I'm not sure how interesting these will be to anyone else, but they are random, lol
1) I have been battling depression and a disassociation disorder since I was 7
2) I draw and paint mandalas when they call to be created, this isnt very often lately, but I still 'see' them in my mind, the time just isnt right.
3) I have Hypothyroidism and will be medicated for the rest of my life because my thyroid is useless, which happened due to my last pregnancy.
4) I have never met a technique that I haven't wanted to try. Sometimes I truly suck at them, other times I discover a new love. But I have to be careful that I dont spend to much 'exploring', because I can get carried away.
5) I'm an atheist with a huge amount of respect for people's right to choose their own belief system. And being atheist doesn't mean I don't have faith, I just experience it differently.
6) I'm a Trekkie, and I'm proud of it!
7) I broke my right collarbone when I was 12 whilst mucking around on a waterslide during a school excursion, and had to learn to write with my left hand, and I still occasionally write left handed just to keep in practice.
Ok, now to tag some others..
Unique by Karlee
Just Shakin My Bon Bons
Now it is their turn to be random...lol