Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby, You're Beautiful.

It is time for another HAF member to receive the Haffina treatment as part of our current blog ring.
This week it is the wonderful Sandi from IKnitQuiltSew. She creates wonderful items, especially for babies! Let me show you some of my favourite pieces from her Etsy shop.

I reckon my daughter would love this doll!

These would have been great when my boys were little! Maybe for a grandson instead LOL!

I wish I had had these when my daughter was a baby! They are gorgeous!

Now this one was obviously made with me in mind!!

I love quilts, and having once started a quilt, that never got finished, I have enormous respect for anyone who makes them!
There are lots more wonderful items to see, so go check out IKnitQuiltSew for yourself!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is incredibly talented! I love her toys, and those headbands are so pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Sandi Levy said...

Oh, Haffina, thank you SO MUCH for the lovely comments!

TamsJewelry said...

I love her work and that blue quilt is beautiful I love Log cabin style.

Simbelmynë said...

That's just what I was thinking, custom made baby booties would have been perfect for my larger-than-average-footed babies. Sweet work, nice post. Thank you!

Larissa said...

No two ways about it, she's amazing!